Tuesday, September 22, 2009

fly to the moon? get a cannon! i'ts sure to work!

hey guys, i am in need of your help once more. critique please? the whole thing is based on a song called "fly me to the moon". The artist? I'm not so sure yet, i'm torn between Olivia Ong and Utada Hikaru. These are my best favorite 2 cause Olivia Ong has a really nice voice and the whole song is really laid back and serene lol (and i've heard that she's a cousin to Yao Qi too, cool!) and for Utada Hikaru, the starting kinda fits in with my animation and she sings nice as well =D so comments people!! (best u enlarge the main character's pic as well, u can see the details better). oh yea, do take note that all these were done purely in photoshop since i've never like illustrator or flash =x.

mah moon =D


it's some kinda jelly/candy thing lol~


and last but not least, my main character! =D

No comments: